Please, make sure you familiarize yourself with these Terms & Conditions before using Dizzarro’s website and services.
Dizzarro, LLC (hereinafter ‘Dizzarro’) provides you with an access to Dizzarro’s website and services according to the exposed below Terms & Conditions. By clicking on any page of this website you agree to adhere to these Terms & Conditions (hereinafter ‘Agreement’) which can be updated by Dizzarro team now and then without pre-notification.
II. Dizzarro Website & Services
Dizzarro acts in obedience to the Ukrainian legislation, more specifically to the law # 698-12 ‘On Entrepreneurship’.
In its entrepreneurial activity the company adheres to the law # 1023-12 ‘On the Protection of Consumer Rights’.
This website submits information about the products and services which Dizzarro renders. You can use the website to get further information on its activity.
Dizzarro takes on the obligation to render the following products and services:
- Web design:
– UI/UX responsive design of web sites, native and hybrid mobile applications, etc. (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch App)
– Illustration (AdobeIllustrator)
– Motion design(Adobe After Effects)
- Micro interaction, prototyping (Principle, InVision App)
- Front-end (AMP Markup, Blade, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS)
- JS (jQuery, Ajax, GreenSock, ScrollMagic, Gulp, Bower, Bootstrap 4, ZURB Foundation)
PHP:Cs-Cart, WordPress CMS (wooCommerce, ROOTS),Opencart,YII2 framework,
Ruby: ROR (Spree Commerce Platform)
- Python: Django framework
- REST API, RESTFULL API,
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, Mongo
III. Scope of the Agreement
- Subject matter
- Subject matter of the Agreement amounts to the delivery of services by Dizzarro (hereinafter the ‘Contractor’) to the customer (hereinafter the ‘Client’) on the development and support of the mentioned above (part II) products/services and the disposal of issues ascribed to the distribution of intellectual property rights which arise as a result of the fulfillment of obligations of the Contractor.
- The parties come to agreement that all intellectual property rights for the object of the intellectual property rights according to this Agreement belong to the Client, particularly:
- an exclusive right to use the object of the intellectual property right. The exclusive right for the usage of the object of the intellectual property right allows the Client taking advantage of this object of the intellectual property right at his/her discretion, of any kind and in any way which is not forbidden by the Ukrainian legislation;
- an exclusive right to empower any person (to give license) to use the object of the intellectual property right;
- an exclusive right to transfer ownership on all intellectual property rights on the object of the intellectual property rights to any person;
- an exclusive right entitles the Client to prohibit other individuals to use the object of the intellectual property right without his/her permission, except as otherwise when this usage isn’t a subject of the breach of legislation;
- an exclusive right to prevent an illegal usage of the object of the intellectual property right by other individuals, including the right to take legal action;
- an exclusive right to demand the renewal of the violated intellectual property rights on the object of the intellectual property right;
- other exclusive intellectual property rights, established by law.
- The parties come to agreement that the Client becomes a sole owner of all intellectual property rights on the object of the intellectual property right according to this Agreement, immediately upon the object is created by the Contractor.
- The Client is obliged to pay a reward to the Contractor for the delivery of services mentioned in 1.1 and part II sections. The terms of payment are detailed in section 4.
- Reserved Rights
- The Client has a right:
- to file an application to get a written statement of ownership of intellectual property on the object of the intellectual property right. The statement will be officially verified by Dizzarro (Dizzarro’s CEO signature);
- to file for a free-of-charge technical support upon a written confirmation of a job acceptance, given that the statement contains a credit mark ‘Designed by DIZZARRO’ in the footer with a redirect to Dizzarro’s official website;
- for all intellectual property rights which stem from the registration of ownership of intellectual property on the object of the intellectual property right;
- for the adoption of decision on preserving the object of the intellectual property right confidential;
- for the adoption of decision on transferring the right to receive a security document – a written statement of ownership of intellectual property on the object of the intellectual property right to the other individual;
- for the exercise of intellectual property rights on the object of the intellectual property right at his/her discretion, of any kind and in any way permitted by the Ukrainian legislation;
- for the prevention of an illegal usage of the object of the intellectual property right by other individuals;
- for the adaption, modification and changing of the object of the intellectual property right, including its shape and look.
- The Client has a right:
NB! Please, note that Dizzarro does not bear responsibility for any bugs triggered by the modification or changing of the product by the Client (or the third party) upon the project handover.
- The Contractor has a right:
- for getting a reward for the provided services & products, the amount and the terms of payment of which are established by this Agreement;
- for personal non-property intellectual property rights for the object of the intellectual property right, established by the Ukrainian legislation;
- to engage third parties to render services according to this Agreement, deciding on its own with regard to the payment for their work, being entirely accountable to the Client for the consequences.
- Legal Obligations of Parties
- The Client is obliged:
- to pay a reward to the Contractor for the provided services, the amount and the terms of payment of which are established by this Agreement;
- upon the presentation of documents to reimburse additional costs (ascribed to the fulfillment of the task), by prior authorization of expenditure with the Contractor;
- to use the object of the intellectual property rights according to the conditions of this Agreement and the Ukrainian legislation.
- The Contractor is obliged:
- to fulfill the Client’s task complying with the technical conditions and the period of execution which are exposed in the Client’s order;
- to adhere to the Ukrainian legislation.
- The Client is obliged:
- Reward, Terms of Payment & Acceptance of Services
- The Contractor receives a reward calculated at a certain rate, based on hours & resources, required for the fulfillment of the project.
- By signing this Agreement, the Contractor agrees to render services & products at a certain rate, pre-agreed with the Client.
- The Client is obliged to make payments in compliance with the terms of payment (a particular schedule), described in this Agreement. The reward is paid by the Client by means of transferring funds to the Contractor’s bank account.
- If the Contractor produces an object of the intellectual property right according to this Agreement, the reward for the production of the object of the intellectual property right is not provided.
- The provision of services by the Contractor, according to this Agreement, is verified by the corresponding agreement, drawn up by the Parties. The Contractor provides the Client with two copies for the document. The Client checks up the document and, providing to no objections with regard to its contents, puts a signature at one of the copy items and returns it to the Contractor within 7 days prior to the start of the process.
- The Client reserves the right to cancel his/her order for whatever reason during the development period. Nevertheless, the Client will not be reimbursed the non-refundable amount provided by this Agreement. The revenue from the paid sum, which exceeds the non-refundable sum, will be reimbursed to the Client in full. The Client is not allowed to chargeback the non-refundable amount; this action will be qualified as fraud. By the Client’s request, the project might be cancelled. Yet, the Contractor reserves the right to sell/transfer any part of the abrogated project to any other party.
- If the Client defaults in payment in due time, the Contractor reserves the right to hold back the delivery of services/products until the payment is realized in full.
- The Contractor reserves the right to change the quotes at any time at sole discretion.
IV. Use of Content
- The services and products (including images, text, sounds, video, animation and other elements) published on this website are the property of Dizzarro. The Copyright Policy (link to the page) protects all visual and written materials published on this website. You agree to use the content for your personal aims; commercial use, redistribution and similar actions are strictly prohibited.
Under this Agreement you may not:
- violate the copyright law by removing the proprietary info from the content;
- distribute the materials by means of the Internet or any other ways of distribution;
- mirror the content on other websites;
- change the website’s code or breach its security measures.
Under this Agreement you may:
- report content which you suppose infringes intellectual property rights;
- report any abuse from the side of third-parties.
Dizzarro respects and adheres to the intellectual property rights of other parties. Hence, if any abuse is testified, the team will take action to remove the content under copyright. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are infringed, please, provide Dizzarro team with the following information:
- physical or electronic signature of an individual who acts in behalf of an owner of the intellectual property right;
- documents which testify the ownership of the copyright;
- the indication of content under copyright that has been infringed (link to the page on this website, image, etc.);
- your contact information, including full name, address, e-mail, telephone number;
- notification with the description of the details, testifying that the intellectual property rights pursuant to the particular content have been infringed.
- Disclaimer & Limitations
Dizzarro exercises due diligence in selecting the information before publishing it on the website. However, we do not vouch for any information or content provided by the third parties and available through the website. You agree to use the website at your sole risk. Dizzarro is not answerable for the inability of the consumer to use properly (for misuse or damage) the delivered services/products.
All images, video files, animation and audio files published on this website are provided by Dizzarro within the confines of the following licenses:
Cookies are text files which are saved on your PC (Mac, smartphone, tablet or any other device) during visiting certain webpages. Dizzarro acknowledges the usage of cookies in order to make aware of what content is of interest to you. Take into consideration that cookie files used by Dizzarro are harmless for your device. We do not save personal information, but we use encoded data from cookie files to improve our website’s usability. Those files are helpful in tracing errors in the website’s functionality and in providing you with relevant content. To make your experience trouble-free while using Dizzarro’s website, your device is requested to accept cookies.
- Feedback & Claims
Dizzarro, LLC is responsive to any claim, suggestion or notification. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org.